You’ll appreciate knowing that The Covery Wellness Spa is unlike other franchises. We take the same self-care and mental wellness approach with our clients as we do with our franchise owners. And it makes a big difference.
But what does that mean?
It means that rather than offering resources to franchisors after they’re already trying to overcome business problems, we provide the training and support to succeed before you need it. That way you’re feeling confident and ready to go on day one.
Steps to Start a Wellness Franchise
As you’d expect, we begin by getting to know each other. This is the pre-qualification stage, and then we’ll move onto a discovery call. Whenever you have a moment to chat, we will schedule a call to answer all your questions.
Then, we move on to the financial verification call to ensure that both sides of our business venture are on the same page.
Once everything is off to a great start, you’ll have a chance to review our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) before two days of discovering all you can about a spa and wellness franchise from your future colleagues. If everything still seems to be a match, you’ll sign the FDD and officially begin the process of opening your own franchise! Get excited, because it’s time to find your business location, get financing approval, and make your entrepreneurial dreams come true.
Investing in Your Wellness Franchise
You should have all the information upfront when it comes to such a life-changing investment. With The Covery Wellness Spa, your finances can range anywhere from a minimum of $266,000 up to $778,500. Of course, this is a significant range, but it lets you take control of how much you would like to put into:
- Your location lease
- Various technology systems
- Equipment for services offered
- Your pre- and grand opening days
- Travel and training costs
- Start-up office supplies and inventory
- Furniture and fixtures
Within your unique FDD, you’ll have clear details about your specific investment, but this helps to provide an idea of what to expect. And don’t forget that if you’re a veteran, we cover 25% of your franchise fee as a way to say thank you for your honorable service.
Training & Support as a Wellness Franchise Owner
We wouldn’t be a true provider of resources for physical and mental wellness if we didn’t support our owners as we do our clients. To help prevent additional stress before it can begin, our support system means you can expect:
- Guidance through studio design, equipment layout, and schedule to opening day
- Assistance with equipment financing if you desire
- Comprehensive and ongoing training for the technology and software you’ll use
- Access to all policies and procedures, marketing materials, compliance guidelines, vendor partnerships, and educational information
- Marketing help with social media, website creation and content, public relations materials, and collateral
- Operations support and sales leading up to your opening day
- Demographic profiles for your area of operation to better understand your prospective clients
And there you have it! It’s your turn to bring a wellness franchise to your community – are you ready to start?